IDC Series of Digital LVDT Comparators
- Connects 2 LVDT half / full bridge probes
- Relay output
- Selectable range and resolution
- Range +/- 0.250 mm & -/+ 1 mm
- Resolution +/- 1 mm & 0.001 mm
- RS232 interface
- Accept, reject comparator
- A, B, A+B, A-B channel operation
Automated Testing, General & Physical Tests
Universal Tensile Testing Machine for Plastics0 out of 5(0)
Universal tensile test machine are largely used as cable and plastic test equipment. The tester can complete one test with a simple five-step operation: select the existing test method, input the sample size, install the sample, start the test, and print the report. There two models with different variants of force as per the requirements of customers.
- Single column UTM invariants from 0.5KN to 10KN.
- Dual column UTM invariants from 1KN to 15KN.
Automated Testing, Machinery
Colour Assessment Cabinet | Color Inspection/Matching Cabinet0 out of 5(0)
The Cabinet is made out of Powder Coated M.S. Sheet, with inside Color as neutral grey & Outside Metallic Color.
There are different types of lights so that you can match with different requirements. All tube lights are operated separately by an electronic ballast. 450 Angle Plate is supplied for Viewing Samples. Hour Meter is used for totalizing the time for D-65 Tube Lights.
The design is user-friendly & easy maintenance.SKU: n/a
Air Pressure Gauge or IAP AGC Air Gauge V4 Series0 out of 5(0)
- Twin channel Air based gauge.
- Two channels possible with built in piezo technology based sensorsmodel.
- n V4 series piezo channel operates in full differential mode ofoperation. This reduces errors caused due to temperature, electricalnoise etc.
- Compact and rigid metal body.
- 120*70mm state of art hybrid lcd display with analog and digital scaleand bicolor back light.
- Only one display for both channels.
- RS 232 port for computer interface.
Automated Testing, General & Physical Tests, Machinery
UV weathering test chamber as per ISO 4892 – XENON ARCAutomated Testing, General & Physical Tests, Machinery
UV weathering test chamber as per ISO 4892 – XENON ARC0 out of 5(0)
UV weathering test chamber as per ISO 4892-XENON ARC TEST EQUIPMENT generally compliant with HD 626-2 or ISO 4892-2
The test equipment consists of
- 1-piece water-cooled xenon lamp with inner quartz and outer borosilicate filter
- Programmable color display touch screen controller to control and display test parameters
- Measurement and control of irradiance value at both 340nm, and 300~400nm
- Measurement and control of Black Panel Temperature (BPT)
- Measurement and control of chamber temperature and chamber humidity
- A water spray system with a built-in 50L water reservoir
- An automatic water supply system
- Industrial control panel with ferrule numbering & professional wiring for easy maintenance and troubleshooting
- RS-232 interface, able to connect and programs with Industrial PC/Desktop PC/Laptop
please also check our Fluoroscent Lamp UV weathering test equipment for cost-effective version.SKU: n/a