Colour Assessment Cabinet | Color Inspection/Matching Cabinet
The Cabinet is made out of Powder Coated M.S. Sheet, with inside Color as neutral grey & Outside Metallic Color.
There are different types of lights so that you can match with different requirements. All tube lights are operated separately by an electronic ballast. 450 Angle Plate is supplied for Viewing Samples. Hour Meter is used for totalizing the time for D-65 Tube Lights.
The design is user-friendly & easy maintenance.
Automated Testing, General & Physical Tests
Universal Tensile Testing Machine for Plastics0 out of 5(0)
Universal tensile test machine are largely used as cable and plastic test equipment. The tester can complete one test with a simple five-step operation: select the existing test method, input the sample size, install the sample, start the test, and print the report. There two models with different variants of force as per the requirements of customers.
- Single column UTM invariants from 0.5KN to 10KN.
- Dual column UTM invariants from 1KN to 15KN.
Automated Testing, General & Physical Tests, Machinery
Optical Profile Projector for cable0 out of 5(0)
We have all range of Profile projectors suitable for cable and automotive manufacturing sector. Market is flooded with inaccurate and camera based profile projectors that are actually not compliant with Vision systems but still expansive as them.
Automatic profile projector for cable used in Cable Dimension measurement of any shape of the cable. Available with Accredited calibration master, color measurement, from 36 mm to 108 mm diameter samples.
IEC-60502-1 and EN 50525 describes the requirement of exact dimension measurement of the insulation, inner jacket and outer jacket of a cable and it’s core.
Where you actually lose money?
- Having higher Insulation wall thickness due to the operator’s running safety margin
- Ovality of extrusion head setting causes the inhomogeneous spread of compound over the conductor.
- Due to higher core diameter, each next process of cable manufacturing such as stranding, taping, braiding, armoring, shielding, inner sheathing, outer jacketing takes a minimum of 0.05% to 3% of extra material.
- An average-sized Cable manufacturer who consumes 10 Million euros of plastics per year losses around 300.000 € just because of non-optimized dimension of cables.
We also supply all the measuring components calibrated by NABL accredited master instruments so that accuracy and uncertainty are never a concern for our clients.SKU: n/a
IDC Series of Digital LVDT Comparators0 out of 5(0)
- Connects 2 LVDT half / full bridge probes
- Relay output
- Selectable range and resolution
- Range +/- 0.250 mm & -/+ 1 mm
- Resolution +/- 1 mm & 0.001 mm
- RS232 interface
- Accept, reject comparator
- A, B, A+B, A-B channel operation
General & Physical Tests, Machinery, Tools & Cable Components
Multi Die – Hydraulic Die Press Machine for Making Sample MoldsGeneral & Physical Tests, Machinery, Tools & Cable Components
Multi Die – Hydraulic Die Press Machine for Making Sample Molds0 out of 5(0)
A hydraulic press is a multi-use device as it can be used to mold the plastic samples for several testing requirements as well as day to day inspection such as Color matching tabs can be made with it, Limiting oxygen index test samples as per ISO 4589 can be prepared. The use of it is quite simple, but the granules on the dies of expected shape and press it on prescribed temperature, and within some minutes you get your sample as required.SKU: n/a