General & Physical Tests
Natural Gas Safety Valve (Socket)0 out of 5(0)
Natural gas safety valve with a thermal device and quick connection. Available with a steel safety device (resistant up to 925 degrees), and with the brass safety device (resistant up to 650 degrees).
Also available without a thermal safety device.SKU: n/a
Automated Testing, General & Physical Tests, Machinery
UV weathering test chamber as per ISO 4892 – XENON ARCAutomated Testing, General & Physical Tests, Machinery
UV weathering test chamber as per ISO 4892 – XENON ARC0 out of 5(0)
UV weathering test chamber as per ISO 4892-XENON ARC TEST EQUIPMENT generally compliant with HD 626-2 or ISO 4892-2
The test equipment consists of
- 1-piece water-cooled xenon lamp with inner quartz and outer borosilicate filter
- Programmable color display touch screen controller to control and display test parameters
- Measurement and control of irradiance value at both 340nm, and 300~400nm
- Measurement and control of Black Panel Temperature (BPT)
- Measurement and control of chamber temperature and chamber humidity
- A water spray system with a built-in 50L water reservoir
- An automatic water supply system
- Industrial control panel with ferrule numbering & professional wiring for easy maintenance and troubleshooting
- RS-232 interface, able to connect and programs with Industrial PC/Desktop PC/Laptop
please also check our Fluoroscent Lamp UV weathering test equipment for cost-effective version.SKU: n/a
General & Physical Tests, Reaction to Fire Testing
Oxygen Index Test Apparatus of PVC & LSZH Compound as per ASTM D2863General & Physical Tests, Reaction to Fire Testing
Oxygen Index Test Apparatus of PVC & LSZH Compound as per ASTM D28630 out of 5(0)
Limiting Oxygen Index & temperature index test as per IEC 60332, ASTM D2863, BS ISO 4589-2, NES 714. This test is directly connected to Cable manufacturing cost and for more info ask for a free consultation from us.SKU: n/a
Automated Testing, General & Physical Tests
Universal Tensile Testing Machine for Plastics0 out of 5(0)
Universal tensile test machine are largely used as cable and plastic test equipment. The tester can complete one test with a simple five-step operation: select the existing test method, input the sample size, install the sample, start the test, and print the report. There two models with different variants of force as per the requirements of customers.
- Single column UTM invariants from 0.5KN to 10KN.
- Dual column UTM invariants from 1KN to 15KN.