Hot Air Oven is a device that is used to destroy microorganisms and bacterial spores by using high temperatures for several hours. It is also used for various industrial processes.
Types of Hot Air Oven:
Forced air hot air oven: It works heating the oven and using a fan to move the hot air around. It is more effective.
Static air hot air oven: It works by using a heating coil at the bottom of the oven. It takes a longer time to reach the desired temp.
Model No.: D1019
- Our Ovens are sturdy, with double walled construction. Inner chamber made of
ALUMINIUM or STAINLESS-STEEL sheet.
- Outer chamber is made of stainless steel
or galvanized steel or mild steel sheet and are duly powder coated.
- The gap between the walls is filled up with special grade glass wool for proper
insulation to avoid heat losses.
- Inner chamber has ribs for placing the shelves at
- Motorized blower for maintaining uniform temp.
- Supplied with 2 or 3 removable shelves.
- The oven door is mounted on heavy hinges with a handle.
- Door is duly insulated .
- Temp control uses Thermostat,
- On/Off Control ,PID Control ,Microprocessor control
- Temperature range: 50 to 300 degree celcius
- Customizable Chamber Volume (Litre): 60 Litre, 65 Litre, 75 Litre, 100 Litre, 150 Litre
- Uses voltage 220 VAC
CONSTRUCTION INSIDE STAINLESS STEEL, OUTSIDE DULY POWDER COATED: Double Walled
TEMPERATURE RANGE AMBIENT TO 2000C
ACCURACY +/- 1 Deg. C
TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER PID CONTROLLER, PT-100 SENSOR
FUJI, MADE IN JAPAN
AIR CHANGES 8-20 Air changes per hour
AIR CHANGE MEASUREMENT Through flow meter, MAKE: Influx (made in UK) direct air change measurement verifiable through volume calculation
Air Required: 16-40 L/min
Air Source: To be arranged by end user
DIMENSIONS: 20 x 20 x 18 Inches (Length X Depth X Height)
NUMBER OF TRAYS 3
*Please specify the kind of controller and accuracy required at the time of ordering.
You can also check out our more Machinery Products.