Flammability test as per UL-94
Flammability test as per UL-94 is done to find if a plastic material is acceptable for use in any device or appliance when it comes to flammability. It is available in 3 models
- With HMI display
Let others know:
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Limiting Oxygen Index & temperature index test as per IEC 60332, ASTM D2863, BS ISO 4589-2, NES 714
- The Basic instrument consists of (On request CPR compliant is also available)
- Test chamber of inside dimension width 1000 mm, depth of 2 mtr and height of 4 mtr.
- The test chamber is made of 1.6 mm thick GI sheet (no rust).
- An aperture as per specification.
- An outlet of 300 x 1000 mm at the rear edge of …
The equipment could be used for fire survival rated cable testing. The installation is required to be done in a 3-meter cube chamber which can also be designed in house by the client or if requested also by us. All the components are calibrated and certified by an Accredited laboratory master equipment.
- The instrument comprising of
- Tubular Furnace for temp. up to 1000 o C +- 10 o C.
- PID Digital Temp. Indicating Controller.
- Digital Flow Indicator to monitor Air Flow with regulator
- Quartz tube and Quartz boat for keeping samples – one each.
- Gas Washing Bottles – 2 nos. Magnetic stirrer.
- Set of entire Glass (laboratory grade) wares.
- Ph Indicator …