Digital clamp multimeter is an electrical test instrument that combines a digital multimeter with a current sensor.
These are Large 3 ½ digit display digital clamp multimeter with Terminal Locking System and it has following details:
- Model Number:-D17
- Digit Display 312
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 degree Celsius
- AC Voltage 2v to 700V
- Resistance Range 200 ohm. to 20 M ohm
- Continuity Check with Beeper Yes
- Display Type 3112-digit 2000 counts LCD display with automatic sign and Function annunciators
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Measurement rate 2.5 measurements per second
- Test lead jack mechanical protection function & full Range over-load protection function
- + Low power consumption CMOS double integration, A/D transform integrated circuit
- Backlight display
- The selected range is displayed on LCD.
- Low Battery & Over range indication.
- Auto Polarity display
- Auto Zero Calibration
- Recessed safety designed Input jacks
- Digit height: 28mm
- Instant continuity Buzzer.
- + ” DATA HOLD” switch freezes reading
- Sensing: Average Sensing
- – Display: 3%-digit 1999 counts LCD display with automatic sign and Function annunciators.
- Over range indication: Highest digit of (1) or (-1) is displayed
- Measurement rate: 2.5 measurements per second, nominal.
- Polarity: Automatic ()) negative polarity indication
- Low battery: The ” ” sign is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C; (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 50°C; (14°F to 122°F).
- Auto Power Off: The meter will shut off automatically about 15 Minutes after power is ON if the meter is not in use.
- Weight: Approx. 600gms. (including battery)
- Dimension: 192 (L) x 88 (W) x 42 (H) mm
- Test leads, User’s Manual, Battery, Carrying Case, Protective Holster, Temperature Probe.
You can also check out our General & Physical Tests Products.