U.V TEST chamber as per ASTM G 153 & ASTM G 154 /ISO 4892-3
• A Programmed Timer automatically controls the UV & Condensation cycles of the UVCON &
• Temperature is measured & controlled by a solid state circuit. A PT-100 Sensor is
mounted in a black aluminum panel on the specimen rack.
• The temperature is set by the Operator & monitored by Digital panel meter on the
Control Panel. Note:- This version is with UV lamps but Xenon Arc (ISO 4892-2) is also
available on request.
The instrument Generally comprises:-
• A Double Walled Chamber for sample burning with front glass door
• A Burner settable 0- 90 o angle and precise gas control system including gas regulator
• Microprocessor control Burner Moving system
• Sample Holding System (adjustable both vertically and horizontally)
• Digital Timer for flame application (can be preset for 1 to 99 sec)
• Digital timer for flame observation after flame is removed.