UV Test Chamber
Check out our more Machinery Products.
<p class="stock in-stock"></p>
• A Programmed Timer automatically controls the UV & Condensation cycles of the UVCON &
• Temperature is measured & controlled by a solid state circuit. A PT-100 Sensor is
mounted in a black aluminum panel on the specimen rack.
• The temperature is set by the Operator & monitored by Digital panel meter on the
Control Panel. Note:- This version is with UV lamps but Xenon Arc (ISO 4892-2) is also
available on request.
The instrument Generally comprises:-
• A Double Walled Chamber for sample burning with front glass door
• A Burner settable 0- 90 o angle and precise gas control system including gas regulator
• Microprocessor control Burner Moving system
• Sample Holding System (adjustable both vertically and horizontally)
• Digital Timer for flame application (can be preset for 1 to 99 sec)
• Digital timer for flame observation after flame is removed.
UV Test Chamber
Check out our more Machinery Products.
Single Wire and Cable Vertical Horizontal Inclined Fire Testing Equipment is suitable for the flame resistance test of various wire and cable insulation coating materials PE, PVC and SRPVC. It is in line with GB/T12666.1-2008, GB/T12666.2-2008, GB/T12666.3-2008 test standard.
Fire Survival Test instrument:-
This instrument is designed to testing cables for resistance to fire of cable required to maintain circuit integrity under fire conditions. The instrument is
applicable to cables of rated voltage not exceeding 600/1000 V and of overall diameter less than or equal to 20mm (as per BS 6387) and diameter
exceeding 20mm (as per BS 7846).
The instrument is designed
Test cables under three protocols as per BS 6387:2013, BS 7846:2009 and BS 8491:2008 for
Protocol C: subject the cable under test to a flame via direct impingement corresponding to a temperature attach of 950 o C
Protocol W: subject the cable under test to a flame via direct impingement corresponding to a temperature attach of 650 o C with direct application of water
simulating a sprinkler system.
Protocol Z: subject the cable under test to a flame via direct impingement corresponding to a temperature attach of 950 o C with indirect application of
Smoke Density Test Chamber and associated photo system with Software:-
The instrument is manufactured as per the IEC specification and also confirms various other international standards. The instrument comprising of
• A Single walled 3m x 3m 3 m Chamber (powder Coated for long life).
• The Chamber is constructed on Aluminum Columns and 2mm thick GI Sheets. This ensure no rust formation on the chamber
• Door to access the chamber from inside with glass window, Alcohol Tray as per specifications, Sample Stand & Mixing fan inside the chamber along with
Sheet shielding as per specifications
• Constant DC power supply to produce 12 V DC, Light source and photometric System as per IEC 61034-1.
• Electronic Photometric System to capture and display the % Transmission of light, with specially developed software.
• Specially developed Software to capture % transmission from the photometric system.
• A computer (Windows 10) with preloaded software for interface and automatic reporting.
Fire survival & circuit integrity test as per BS 6387-CWZ is a state of art machinery for Cable manufacturers. Having it inhouse enables a manufacturer to test the prototypes as well as existing products on their own rather than paying 3000-6000 Euros to external laboratories each time. The Return of investment is super low in such cases.
Limiting Oxygen Index & temperature index test as per IEC 60332, ASTM D2863, BS ISO 4589-2, NES 714. This test is directly connected to Cable manufacturing cost and for more info ask for a free consultation from us.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
|cookielawinfo-checbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.