True RMS Multimeter Description:
- A true RMS device (RMS means root mean square) is tool that can measure alternating current (ac) or ac voltage
- True RMS meter is widely used because it is the only one that can accurately measure both sinusoidal (Pure, without distortion, with symmetrical transitions between peaks and valleys) and non-sinusoidal (Waves with distorted, irregular patterns—spikes, pulse trains, squares, triangles, sawtooth and any other ragged or angular waves) ac waveforms.
- The Need for True RMS meters is increased because of the possibility of Non-sinusoidal waves measurement.
- In cases like Electronic ballasts, computers, HVAC, speed motors drives, solid-state environments, etc. in these case current occurs in short pulses. Here true RMS meter is a better choice for taking measurements on power lines where ac characteristics are unknown.
- Each industrial meter in Tech Trivial is tested to the extreme level like drop, shock, humidity, etc. Every Tech Trivial True Rms Digital Insulation Multimeter gives you exactly what you need: accurate measurements, consistent, reliable performance, best possible safety, and best possible warranty available.
- Digit Display: 3- 5/6 AC Voltage 1mV – 1000V
- Resistance Range: 100 milliohms to 60 megaohms
- Model Number:-d25
- True RMS/AVG responding: yes,
- Temperature Range: -50 to 537 degrees Celsius
- Min/Max/Avg recording: yes
- Diode Test: Yes
- Paper White Backlight LCD Display
- Dual Digital Display
- Record MAX / MIN readings
- VFD V & Hz readings
- LOCK-Test mode for Insulation Resistance & Earth Continuity Test
- Remote Probe for insulation Resistance & Earth Continuity Test
It is used to know the following:
- DC/AC Voltage
- AC / DC mA
- VFD AC Voltage
- AC / DC mV
- Hz Line Level Frequency
- Earth Continuity Test
- Insulation Resistance
You can also check out our Machinery Products.