This is a Leakage Current Clamp Meter with Data Logging and PC Interface. It is used to measure leakage current. It has a four-digit display and 0.01mA resolution.
Leakage Current Clamp Meter Technical Specifications:
- Measuring range: 30mA/300mA, 30A/300A
- LCD Dimension: 35mm x 21.5mm
- Range: 0.00mA -300.0A (50/60HZ)
- Test Mode: Clip-on CT, Integral mode.
- Resolution: 0.01mA
- Function: Measurement of AC leakage current, AC Current up to 300A
- Display Mode: 4 Digit LCD display.
- Display Size: 32mm x 15mm
- Jaw Size: 40mm
- Hold: Display shows the “DH” symbol.
- Peak Hold: Peak value capture and hold function
- Storage Temperature and Humidity: 10°C-60°C: below 70%rh
- Dimension: 64(W)mm x 160(H)mm x 23(T)mm
- Weight: Approx. 120g (with battery)
- Data Storage: 60 groups, “FU” symbol flickering means storage is full
- Battery Voltage: When battery voltage reduced to 2.5V – 2.7V, battery low voltage Line
- Sampling Rate: About 2times/s
- Voltage: Line test under AC 600 Volt
You can also check out our Automated Testing Products.