This is a Leakage Current Clamp Meter with Data Logging and PC Interface. It is used to measure leakage current. It has four digit display and 0.01mA resolution.
Leakage Current Clamp Meter Technical Specifications:
- Measuring range: 30mA/300mA, 30A/300A
- LCD Dimension: 35mm x 21.5mm
- Range: 0.00mA -300.0A (50/60HZ)
- Test Mode: Clip-on CT, Integral mode.
- Resolution: 0.01mA
- Function: Measurement of AC leakage current, AC Current up to 300A
- Display Mode: 4 Digit LCD display.
- Display Size: 32mm x 15mm
- Jaw Size: 40mm
- Hold: Display shows the “DH” symbol.
- Peak Hold: Peak value capture and hold function
- Storage Temperature and Humidity: 10°C-60°C: below 70%rh
- Dimension: 64(W)mm x 160(H)mm x 23(T)mm
- Weight: Approx. 120g (with battery)
- Data Storage: 60 groups, “FU” symbol flickering means storage is full
- Battery Voltage: When battery voltage reduced to 2.5V – 2.7V, battery low voltage Line
- Sampling Rate: About 2times/s
- Voltage: Line test under AC600
You can also check out our Automated Testing Products.