Flammability Test for Upholstery as per EN 1021-1
Flammability test for Upholstery
Let others know:
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Limiting Oxygen Index & temperature index test as per IEC 60332, ASTM D2863, BS ISO 4589-2, NES 714. This test is directly connected to Cable manufacturing cost and for more info ask for a free consultation from us.
• A Programmed Timer automatically controls the UV & Condensation cycles of the UVCON &
• Temperature is measured & controlled by a solid state circuit. A PT-100 Sensor is
mounted in a black aluminum panel on the specimen rack.
• The temperature is set by the Operator & monitored by Digital panel meter on the
Control Panel. Note:- This version is with UV …
Fire Survival Test instrument:-
This instrument is designed to testing cables for resistance to fire of cable required to maintain circuit integrity under fire conditions. The instrument is
applicable to cables of rated voltage not exceeding 600/1000 V and of overall diameter less than or equal to 20mm (as per BS 6387) and diameter
exceeding 20mm (as per BS 7846).
The instrument is designed
- The Basic instrument consists of (On request CPR compliant is also available)
- Test chamber of inside dimension width 1000 mm, depth of 2 mtr and height of 4 mtr.
- The test chamber is made of 1.6 mm thick GI sheet (no rust).
- An aperture as per specification.
- An outlet of 300 x 1000 mm at the rear edge of …