Flammability Test for Upholstery as per EN 1021-1
Flammability test for Upholstery
Let others know:
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Fire Survival Test instrument:-
This instrument is designed to testing cables for resistance to fire of cable required to maintain circuit integrity under fire conditions. The instrument is
applicable to cables of rated voltage not exceeding 600/1000 V and of overall diameter less than or equal to 20mm (as per BS 6387) and diameter
exceeding 20mm (as per BS 7846).
The instrument is designed
The equipment could be used for fire survival rated cable testing. The installation is required to be done in a 3-meter cube chamber which can also be designed in house by the client or if requested also by us. All the components are calibrated and certified by an Accredited laboratory master equipment.
Limiting Oxygen Index & temperature index test as per IEC 60332, ASTM D2863, BS ISO 4589-2, NES 714
- The instrument comprising of
- Tubular Furnace for temp. up to 1000 o C +- 10 o C.
- PID Digital Temp. Indicating Controller.
- Digital Flow Indicator to monitor Air Flow with regulator
- Quartz tube and Quartz boat for keeping samples – one each.
- Gas Washing Bottles – 2 nos. Magnetic stirrer.
- Set of entire Glass (laboratory grade) wares.
- Ph Indicator …