These are the Digital Multimeter KM 6050 with Terminal Blocking Protection to prevent wrong connection with following details –
Digital Multimeter KM 6050 Service Details:
- Model Number:-D18
- Operating Temperature 0-50 degrees Celsius
- Digit Display 4172 digit
- AC Voltage 100 micro-V- 750 V-
- Usage/Application Average Sensing
- Battery Standard 9V battery
- Low power consumption AID transform integrated circuit CMOS double integration,
- Auto zero Calibration,
- – Data hold,
- + Auto polarity display,
- – Test and full range over-load protection lead jack mechanical protection function
- + Low battery and Over – range indication
- Auto power-off function
- – Sensing: Average Sensing
- – Capacitance measurement: 0-200y F
- Weight: approx. 400g (including battery and holster)
- – Display Size: 70 x 48mm
- – Dimension: 192(L) x 88(W) x 42(H)mm
- – Power: Standard 9V battery.
- – Display: 4% digit 19999 counts Large LCD display
- – Digit Size: 28mm
- – Basic Accuracy: £ 0.05%
- – Operation Temperature: 0 °C~ 50 °C; <85% R.H
- – Storage Temperature: -10 °C ~ 60%; <85% R.H.
- + Low battery indication: ” ” will occur on the left top of the LCD.
- Weight: approx.400g (including battery and holster)
- Sensing: Average Sensing
- Operation Temperature: 0°C~ 50°C; <85% R.H
- Storage Temperature: -10°C ~ 60%; <85% R.H
- Basic Accuracy: +0.05%
- Display: 4% digit 19999 counts Large LCD display
- Power: Standard 9V battery.
- Display Size: 70 x 48mm
- Capacitance measurement: 0-200uF
- Digit Size: 28mm
- Low battery indication: 517 il occur on the left top of the LCD.
- Dimension: 192(L) x 88(W) x 42(H)mm
- Test lead pair, Carrying case, Holster & User’s Manual
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES :
- Current Clamp CA 300, Current Clamp Adaptor CA500, CA1000, CA2000, High Voltage Probe PD-28.
You can also check out our Machinery Products.