True RMS digital multimeter measures how much a voltage is “heating up.” For example, instead of using the “average responding” metric.
500,000 Counts Autoranging True RMS Digital Multimeter with VFD Feature and PC Interface are:
- A true RMS device (RMS means root mean square) is a tool that can measure alternating current (ac) or ac voltage
- True RMS meter is widely one that can accurately measure both used because it is the only sinusoidal (Pure, without transitions between peaks and distortion, with symmetrical valleys) and patterns—spikes, pulse trains, squares, triangles, sawtooth, and any other ragged or angular non-sinusoidal (Waves with distorted, irregular waves) ac waveforms.
- The Need of because the True RMS meter is increased waves possibility of Non-sinusoidal measurement.
- In cases like Electronic ballasts, solid-state environments, etc. in these cases computers, HVAC, speed motors drives, current. Here true RMS meter occurs in short pulses better choice for power lines where ac characteristics taking measurements are unknown.
- Each industrial meter in Tech Trivial is drop, shock, humidity, etc. Every tested to the extreme level Insulation best possible warranty MultiMate gives you like Tech Trivial True Rams Digital exactly what you need: reliable performance, best possible safety accurate measurements, consistent, and available.
- Model Number:- D26
- Warranty 2 Year
- Safety Rating Double insulation per IEC/UL/EN61010-1Ed.3.0, Category IV 1000 VAC and DC
- size 208(L) * 103(W) * 64.5(H) mm
- Resistance Range 10 m Ohm – 50 M Ohm
- AC Voltage 10 micro-V – 1000V
- Operating Temperature -50.0 – 1000.0 degree Celsius
- Display Type LCD dual display with white backlight
- Digit Display 5-4/5 Digits 500,000 counts
- Accessories Test lead (pair), Holster, Battery installed, User Manual, carrying case, One BKP60 banana plug type
- Battery Single 9V battery.
- DC Voltage Accuracy 002%
- MODEL KM 869 (19 functions 59 ranges)
- Diode Test Yes
- Type Digital multimeter
- Beep-Jack Audible & + 41 Segment Analog Visible Input Warning Bar-graph
- PC Interface Capability
- Relative Zero Mode
- VFD-V & VFD-Hz readings
- T1-T2 Temperature differential readings.
- Crest (Instantaneous Peak Hold) function
- + 500,000 counts stable DCV
- DC Voltage Basic Accuracy 0.02%
- AC; AC+DC AC. AC+DC & Voltage Bandwidth True Conversion up to 100kHz (V) RMS 10kHz (A)
- + 5-4/5 Digit with counts large easy to white500,000 read LCD Dual display Backlight
- Fast Measurements, 5/sec; Fully Auto-Ranging
- Record readings MAX, MIN & AVG
- + MAX & MIN readings & Data Hold Function
- dBm with 20 selectable values function
- + 1000V Protection General Input
- High speed Capacitance measurement
- Logic Tester Level Duty Cycle Readings & Diode
- Logic & Line Level Frequency
- Auto Power Off
- Fast Audible Continuity & Diode tester
- Sensing: AC, AC+DC True RMS
- Display: 4-4/5 mode. Selectable stable mode 5-4/5 Digits 50,000 counts fast 500,000 & 5 digits 99,999 counts for Hz counts for DC Voltage
- Polarity: Automatic
- Update Rate: 4-4/5 Digits nominal 5-4/5 Digits stable fast mode: 5 per second mode: 1.25 Bar-graph: 60 per second max per second nominal 41 Segments
- Relative Humidity: Max. 31°C decreasing linearly to 50% R.H. 80% R.H. for Temperature up to at 45°C
- Pollution degree: 2
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (with battery removed)
- Altitude: Operating below 2000m
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C, <80% R.H.
- Temperature Coefficient: nominal 0.15 x (specified accuracy) °C @ (0°C ~ 18°C or 28°C ~ 45°C), or otherwise specified
- Power; 8mA for VFD ranges Consumption: 8.5mA typical
- Low Battery: Below approx. 7V
- APO Consumption: 70pA typical
- APO Timing: Idle for 17 minutes
- Dimension: 208(L) x 103(W) x 84.5(H) mm with holster.
- Power Supply: Single 9V battery
- Weight: Approx. 635gm with holster
- Test lead (pair), Holster, Battery installed, User Manual
- Carrying case, One BKP80 banana plug type-K
You can also check out our Tools & Cable Components Products.