General & Physical Tests
Thermal Stability Test | Thermal Balance Test
Thermal Stability Test is used for materials like wire, cable, soft PVC, plastic insulating sheath, etc. It is tested at 200 Degrees Celsius ± 0.5 Degrees Celsius. It is made according to GB/T2951.7-1997 standards.
It comes with accessories included :
- test tubes as per IEC 60811-405
- PH litmus paper
Automated Testing, General & Physical Tests
Universal Tensile Strength Testing Machine for Plastics
Universal tensile test machine are largely used as cable and plastic test equipment. The tester can complete one test with a simple five-step operation: select the existing test method, input the sample size, install the sample, start the test, and print the report. There two models with different variants of force as per the requirements of customers.
- Single column UTM invariants from 0.5KN to 10KN.
- Dual column UTM invariants from 1KN to 15KN.
Automated Testing, General & Physical Tests, Machinery
UV weathering test chamber as per ISO 4892 – XENON ARCAutomated Testing, General & Physical Tests, Machinery
UV weathering test chamber as per ISO 4892 – XENON ARC
UV weathering test chamber as per ISO 4892-XENON ARC TEST EQUIPMENT generally compliant with HD 626-2 or ISO 4892-2
The test equipment consists of
- 1-piece water-cooled xenon lamp with inner quartz and outer borosilicate filter
- Programmable color display touch screen controller to control and display test parameters
- Measurement and control of irradiance value at both 340nm, and 300~400nm
- Measurement and control of Black Panel Temperature (BPT)
- Measurement and control of chamber temperature and chamber humidity
- A water spray system with a built-in 50L water reservoir
- An automatic water supply system
- Industrial control panel with ferrule numbering & professional wiring for easy maintenance and troubleshooting
- RS-232 interface, able to connect and programs with Industrial PC/Desktop PC/Laptop
please also check our Fluoroscent Lamp UV weathering test equipment for cost-effective version.SKU: n/a
General & Physical Tests
Vertical Cold Chamber upto -86 deg
Cold chambers are and integral part of any cable test laboratory. They are helpful in performing cold bending, cold elongation and cold impart tests as per latest revision of IEC-60811 5 and 6 series. Techtrivial has many different designs and sizes for vertical cold chambers ranging from -15 degree Celsius to -86 degree Celsius.SKU: n/a