Our Ultrasonic Distance meter to measure distance has below specifications:
Model Number: d50
Laser diode type: red laser
Laser Type: class 2
Measuring Range: 15 Meters
Laser diode type: red
Measure Distance up to 15m
Indoor Recommended use
Laser Target pointer
Add Calculation up to 99.99m
Volume Calculation: up to 999.99m
Low Battery Indication
Torch / Flashlight
Area Calculation up to 999.99m
* Measurement range: 1’8″to 50′ (0.5 ~ 15 meters)
* Laser Class: Class 2
* Accuracy: +0.3% + 1 Digit (within 6m)
* Dimensions :138(L) x 61.5(W) x 44 (H)mm
*Operating Temperature: 0°C to 39°C
* Laser Diode type: Red Laser 630-670nm
* Resolutions :0.1″(0.01m)
* Power Supply: 9 Volts Alkaline Battery
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Ultrasonic Distance Meter?
Ultrasonic Distance Meter is a device in which Sensors calculate the time interval between sending the signal and receiving the echo to determine the distance to an object.
This technology can be used for measuring:
- wind speed. and direction (anemometer)
- fullness of a tank
- speed through air or water.
How does ultrasonic sensor measure distance?
In this device ultrasonic sensors, measure the distance to or the presence of a target object by sending an ultrasonic sound pulse, toward the target and then measuring the time it takes the sound echo to return.
You can also check out our Machinery Products.