Flammability Test for Bunch Cables ( IEC 332 Pt 3 , BS EB 60332-3-10)
- The Basic instrument consists of (On request CPR compliant is also available)
- Test chamber of inside dimension width 1000 mm, depth of 2 mtr and height of 4 mtr.
- The test chamber is made of 1.6 mm thick GI sheet (no rust).
- An aperture as per specification.
- An outlet of 300 x 1000 mm at the rear edge of the top of the chamber
- Ladder for fixing sample during the test (800 mm wide and 500 mm wide)
- Two ribbon type burners as per specifications. (one burner model is also available)
- Control panels for controlling the LPG / air flow and pressure to the burners.
- Both burners can be controlled independently.
- Air Control System (Air Blower) & air velocity measurement by digital anemometer.
- Environmental Panel to monitor surrounding air velocity and chamber temperature.
- Ideal for Data acquisition, PC based control applications
- Control panel with all value display (incase PC is not required)