These are Digital Clamp Multimeters with Large 3 ½ digit display digital clamp multimeters with Terminal Locking System.
Every Tech Trivial Digital Clamp Multimeter gives you exactly what you need: accurate measurements, consistent, reliable performance, best possible safety, and best possible warranty available.
- Model Number:-D17
- Digit Display: 3½
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50 degrees Celsius
- AC Voltage 2v to 700V
- Resistance Range 200 ohm. to 20 M ohm
- Continuity Check with Beeper Yes
- Display Type 3 1/2-digit 2000 counts LCD display with automatic sign and Function annunciators
- Auto Power Off: Yes
- Data Hold: Yes
- Measurement rate 2.5 measurements per second
- Test lead jack mechanical protection function & full Range over-load protection function
- Low power consumption CMOS double integration, A/D transform integrated circuit
- Backlight display
- The selected range is displayed on LCD.
- Low Battery & Over range indication.
- Auto Polarity display
- Auto Zero Calibration
- Digit height: 28mm
- Sensing: Average Sensing
- Recessed safety designed Input jacks
- Over range indication: Highest digit of (1) or (-1) is displayed
- Instant continuity Buzzer.
- ” DATA HOLD” switch freezes reading
- Display: 3½-digit 1999 counts LCD display with automatic sign and Function annunciators.
- Measurement rate: 2.5 measurements per second.
- Polarity: Automatic (-) negative polarity indication
- Low battery: Special sign is displayed
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C; (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to 50°C; (14°F to 122°F).
- Auto Power Off: automatically off about 15 minutes after power is ON if the meter is not in use.
- Weight: Approx. 600gms. (including battery)
- Dimension: 192 (L) x 88 (W) x 42 (H) mm
- Test leads
- User Manual
- Carrying Case
- Protective Holster
- Temperature Probe
You can also check out our General & Physical Tests Products.