- Model Number:-D12
- AC Voltage 400 mV 1000 V
- Resistance Range 400 Ohm 10 40 M Ohm
- True RMS/AVG responding YES
- Display Type 3-3/4 digits 4000 counts large easy to read LCD display
- Diode Test Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Test lead jack mechanical protection function
& full Range over-load protection function.
- Low power consumption CMOS double
integration, A/D transform integrated circuit
- Auto Zero Calibration
- Auto Polarity display
- Low Battery & Over Range indication
- Selected Range displayed on LCD
- Instant Continuity Buzzer
- Overload Protection in all Ranges
- Recessed Safety designed input jacks
- “DATA – HOLD * switch freezes reading
- Sensing: Average Sensing.
- Display: 3% digit, 3899 counts with
- automatic sign annunciators.
- Digit Height: 28mm
- Overrange indication: Highest digit of (1)
- or (-1) is displayed
- Polarity: Automatic (-) negative polarity
- Auto Power off: The meter will shut off
- automatically about 15 minutes after power
- is ON if the meter is not in use.
- Low battery: The =” sign is displayed
- when the battery Voltage drops below the
- operating Voltage.
- Measurement rate: 2.5 measurements per
- Second, nominal
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C,
- <70% RH
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C.
- <80% R.H. with battery removed
- Power: Single 9V Battery
- Dimension :192(L) x 88(W) x 42(H)mm
- Weight: Approx.600gms. (including battery).
- Test Leads, User’s Manual, Battery, Carrying Case,
Protective Holster & Temperature Probe,
- Current Clamp CA 300, Current Clamp Adaptor CAS00,
Ca1000, CA2000, High Voltage Probe PD-28.