Current clamp adapter is intended to be a simple accessory and/or extension to a digital multimeter or other instruments. These adapters come complete with two connections for connecting to a multimeter and a coiled cable for measuring at a distance from the instrument.
- Model: D15
- This Clamp Adaptor has Average Sensing
- This Clamp Adaptor has Basic Accuracy – 1.5%rdg + 5dgts
- the function ACV. Plug it into any Digital MultiMate to Meters to measure transform AC Current into (VAC-2V or 20V position) to replace Digital with banana-shaped input socket Clamp AC current
Current Clamp Adapter General Specifications:
- Jaw Size: 30 mm max
- Measuring Range: 1Ato 300A AC rms
- Dimension: 156(L) X 80(W) X 36(D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 220 gms
- wire: 29mm diameter
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C; <80% R.H
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C; <80% R.H
- Output Voltage: 1mV AC for every 0.1Amp AC,
- wire length: 3.5 meter when fully stretched. 10mV/Ampere
- IEC1010-1 & IEC1010-2-032 under pollution degree Il & installation category (overvoltage
- Category) CAT Il 600V .
- Carrying Case & User’s Manual.
You can also check out our Automated Testing Products.