Flammability Test for Upholstery as per EN 1021-1
Flammability test for Upholstery
Let others know:
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Limiting Oxygen Index & temperature index test as per IEC 60332, ASTM D2863, BS ISO 4589-2, NES 714. This test is directly connected to Cable manufacturing cost and for more info ask for a free consultation from us.
- The instrument comprising of
- Tubular Furnace for temp. up to 1000 o C +- 10 o C.
- PID Digital Temp. Indicating Controller.
- Digital Flow Indicator to monitor Air Flow with regulator
- Quartz tube and Quartz boat for keeping samples – one each.
- Gas Washing Bottles – 2 nos. Magnetic stirrer.
- Set of entire Glass (laboratory grade) wares.
- Ph Indicator …
- The Basic instrument consists of (On request CPR compliant is also available)
- Test chamber of inside dimension width 1000 mm, depth of 2 mtr and height of 4 mtr.
- The test chamber is made of 1.6 mm thick GI sheet (no rust).
- An aperture as per specification.
- An outlet of 300 x 1000 mm at the rear edge of …
Smoke density test as per IEC 61034-1 and 2 is one of the most required test in the market for PVC and LSZH insulated/extruded cables.
The ROI of the instrument can be achieved with 1 year considering 3 tests per month.